[TM4-Announce] MeV v4.6.2 is released
Announcements for the TM4 Microarray Software Suite (http://www.tm4.org/)
tm4-announce at tm4.org
Tue Nov 23 15:19:39 MST 2010
The MeV team has released several fixes to MeV, as version 4.6.2. Please
download MeV At http://mev.tm4.org/.
MeV v4.6.2 Bugfix Release Notes
* Hierarchical Clustering header trees now appear when HCL is
auto-launched by another module.
* RHook default/cached prop loading and remote access and other
Exception handling and forwarding.
* 64 Bit Java bypass added to TMEV.bat launch file.
* BN progress bar now updates properly when the module is run more
* Added placeholder file to data/BN_files/kegg directory to ensure
the folders always appear regardless of which unzip utility is used.
* Removed Cluster Analysis option for modules when Clusters have
not been created.
* Several small fixes pertaining to loading and unloading data.
* Default setting changed in SAM when using R.
* Error handling in Non-Negative Matrix Factorization improved,
Plotviewer label issues resolved.
Please let us know in the MeV forums.
More information about the TM4-Announce